Sunday, December 12, 2010

Celebrating Jesse's Life

December 17th will be Jesse's "Golden" Birthday -- or the day he would have turned 17 on the 17th.  For me it was when I turned 29 on the 29th :).   To celebrate Jesse's life and remember him on his birthday this year -- our first year without him on his birthday,  we are going to see the movie Tron (3D) the 4pm show at the Provo Town Center Mall.  We will then meet at BYU in the Wilkinson Center to have his favorite cake - All American Chocolate Cake from Costco with milk and play one of his favorite games, 1000 blank white cards.  


I am inviting people to bring food for the food coalition and the Woman's Shelter.  We will have some of Jesse's art work there and I'm going to bring a notebook with sheet protectors and paper so we can write our favorite memories of Jesse.  


I am looking forward to seeing everyone and having a good time together as we celebrate Jesse's life.  I know he wants us to have fun and to have a good time together remembering him.  I also know he is pleased that we are helping those in need.  Thank you for celebrating Jesse and his life with us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment