Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Listening

Listening ~
Oh so carefully,
to whispers, 
from silenced lips --
silenced by death. 


Ahhh, but -- 


Just a trick,
for there is no death. 


Beyond this sphere,
through the veil
you have gone.


Listening carefully
I still hear your laugh,
music to my ears. 


Only my spiritual eyes and ears 
see and hear you now ... 


Still a prankster, 
smirking and playing tricks,
Making yourself and your wishes known.


Bringing peace and comfort 
to those left behind. 
How you are loved!


You brought so many smiles, 
so much laughter and fun. 


Though your body 
lies in the ground, 
also left behind, ...


We know you soar ~ 
High and Far -- 
Spreading your wings of love
over all. 


My angel son,
How you blessed us,
in life,
and now in your New Birth - 
into Life Beyond. 


I love you Jesse,


I love you forever ~~ 


Love Mom <3 <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment